
Our dream is happening...we are growing old together and it makes me so happy. As we've been going through our Italy pictures (they're almost ready to post!), I keep saying, "We look so old!" It surprises me to see those wrinkles sometimes! But I love this song called "Prettiest Eyes" by Beautiful South.
Lets take a look at these crows feet, just look
Sitting on the prettiest eyes
Sixty 25th of Decembers
Fifty-nine 4th of Julys
You can't have too many good times, children
You can't have too many lines
Take a good look at these crows feet
Sitting on the prettiest eyes
Every line has a story and there are lots of laughs behind those crows feet. I'm happy I married a man who makes me laugh. He takes me on fun trips. He played the bells on the organ for me in church. He has been with me for all the happiest moments of my life, I'm crazy in love with him and he's pretty sweet on me too. Happy Anniversary, mi amore.
3 comments:
Love you guys. Only wish we got to see those crows feet more often. Happy New Year. Here's to many more anniversaries to come!
You have a good life.
This is so sweet! I am so excited to see more posts on Italy too! Congrats to growing older together.
Happy Anniversary. What a sweet post, I love the lines of that song. I love the pictures from Italy, and Flori, you look fantastic. What a fun vacation! We loved your Christmas card, you have such a beautiful family. We were so blessed to know you in B-ton and glad we can keep in touch. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment