Monday, September 20, 2010

The reason I run: Ode to a cheeseburger

(Rob) 6am rolls around all too often. Pull on the New Balance. Hit the streets before the sun is up. Before most people are out of the house. Pound out a few miles, then maybe one or two more depending on the pain. Why? For the double bacon cheeseburger at Harry's in Hendersonville, NC. Worth the drive; worth the run.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Holy cow. My mouth is watering. Bad thing to do to a pregnant lady- give her a craving for something she has to travel across the country to get :)I guess that's a good thing, considering I won't be running for mine.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Totally worth it even if you don't run off the calories!! I'm jealous! It makes me want to drive back to TN just so I can go there!! Yummy! Hopefully we can find something like that here in NY to fill the void!!

Jess said...

Ever since I had a baby I have wanted hamburgers! I can't get enough of them and would eat one ever night. Is that weird?

Andrea said...

Oh man. Now that is a good looking lunch. I'd run for that too.

Bobby said...

Hohhhhh that looks incredible. When can I eat that?