Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm not addicted, am I?

A group of friends ran the Twilight 5k on Friday night--"Twilight" being the time of day, NOT the vampire saga! It was an awesome girls night out and so fun to do something healthy with friends. Some are longtime runners, others are just getting started, but we all finished in good time and got plenty warm, as it had almost reached 90 that day! (one reason we didn't take an "after" picture!) I like my friends. I also like races--there's something awesome about getting caught up in the crowd, the adrenaline rush, and crossing the finish line. I just wish I had a sponsor to pay all the entry fees!

4 comments:

Alison B said...

how fun!!!

Krista said...

glad you clarified on the "twilight" run. I would have thought edward was at the end or something. Then I would have run extra fast even with my pregnant belly. just kidding.

Melinda said...

Oh, maybe you will inspire me...can it really be enjoyable? All that running?!? You look great by the way!!!

Mariposa said...

so were you on "team edward" or "team jacob"? vampires and werewolves can both run pretty fast. or so I've heard....

good job!!