Church was cancelled a few weeks ago due to snow and it proved to be the perfect quiet morning for our project.



This recipe is from a ward cookbook (Idaho Falls 15th!) and is the first kind of bread I perfected. (It's really hard to ruin it.) It always turns out, even for beginners. Everyone declared the lesson a success and we had a lot of bread for the next few days. :0

4 comments:
Wanna come teach me?! Looks like so much fun! Did you know that Maddie can count many of those projects you have planned (and the bread for sure) as personal progress (in Knowledge)? You probably already did but just in case :)
What a great Sunday Activity!!! I have the 15th ward cookbook but I have never used the bread recipe. I will have to try it out because when I make bread I use Mom's recipe which I have not totally mastered and then I get frustrated when it doesn't turn out and never want to make bread again. So hopefully this one will be easier!!!!
That does look like fun. Is that the no fail french bread? I made that a couple of weeks ago and it really did turn out great!
What beautiful and talented girls you have!!! I can't believe how they grow when I am not around to see them! Summer can't come soon enough! I miss all of you so much!!!
I will have to check out my 15th ward cookbook and try out recipe :)
Love to all!!!
Post a Comment