Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The places we've been....

Following are some photos from our busy March and April. I feel obligated to post them before May starts in a few days! We had the Whitings visit from Bloomington and celebrated Justin's birthday with a visit to Discovery Place (our children's museum). We had a visit from the Gilchrist's and Melinda and her boys, and spent lots of time holding Grayer and playing with cousins.
We (just the Christensens) visited the Charlotte Nature Museum/Butterfly house and took a long walk in Freedom Park. And we finished up the excitement with our annual Easter visit to our friends in Raleigh. We've been having too much fun to take many pictures!


1 comment:

Maggie said...

cute pics. Gracie loved seeing all the pictures of the girls. (so did I). Grayer is a cutie. I've been telling Gracie memories (she mostly wants animal stories), and I've been telling her about the time aunt Flori heard and found the hamster in her room. I'm going to try to record her retelling it for you and put it on my blog. Love you guys.