Sunday, December 2, 2007

When a song is stuck in your head...

The best way to get rid of a song is to pass it on, right? So I saw this video on my friend's blog (Thanks Andrea Comeau!) and thought it was an adorable song. Two weeks later, I'm thinking it's not my very most favorite song because it's in my mind ALL the time....I've even been singing it at 3:30 in the morning after feeding Bea. Now you are forewarned that this is a tenacious (but cute) song and you can decide for yourself if you want to watch it. I dedicate this one to my brothers and sisters, who all love James Taylor and all love silly songs.


1 comment:

Mariposa said...

My friend Nelson James sang this song to us while we were on our missions in napoli. Come to think of it, I think i had heard from him before the mission and I asked for a repeat concert. I LOVE this song. Ironic that I was looking for it last week on itunes and then saw it on your blog. We MUST be sisters.