Sunday, December 23, 2007

"I'm going to be sick if I have to sing 'Jingle Bell Rock' one more time."


Maddie and her friend Natasha at the concert

We are proud of Maddie for participating in 5th grade chorus at her school this year. She has dedicated a lot of time to practicing lyrics and dance moves. Their holiday performance was a great success! (The chorus leader is Maddie's 5th grade teacher, Ms. Willette Johnson.) Somehow Maddie inherited my sibling's show choir genes and loves to be under the spotlight. (But she has been reluctant to sing after the concert--I think she got a little burned out.) Way to go Maddie!


Maddie with friends from the ward and her teacher and chorus leader, Mrs. Johnson

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Way to go Maddie- you are destined to be a star. Maybe you should go the extra mile and start prepping her for young ambassadors.