(Rob) Today Bea walked purposefully into the room where I was working and said, "Dad, do superheroes have tooties (our ultra scientific and high-brow word for flatus)?" A bit speechless at Bea's salutation, I watched her puzzle her own question through for a few seconds. Her perplexed face resolved to certainty as she stated, "I think just the bad superheroes have tooties." Then out she went.Later that day she volunteered to bless the food at lunch. She prayed that we would be able to sell our house so that we could move into a hotel in Georgia. She loves the Springhill Suites in Athens for some reason--free breakfast goes a long way for a 3 year old since we make her pay for hers here at home :). She then prayed that we would not buy another house in Georgia, and that the girls would keep their rooms clean here in Charlotte so that we could (again) sell our house -- presumably to cash in on the sweet hotel set up that she has in mind.

2 comments:
She cracks me up! I miss her! I actually miss all of you and wish that we lived in Kville so that in about a month we could make the drive over to spend Thanksgiving with you!! That is assuming we would be invited:)! Why does NY have to be so far away? Well, we are also praying that you will sell your house so that Bea can move to her dream hotel!! Love you all!
tillie ALWAYS wants to stay at a hotel. talk about the worst night ever with kids. it almost compares to camping. almost....
love the pic of the superhero. I'm curious what your search phrase was on google to find that gem??
Post a Comment