



My Nanny (grandma) used to sing a little rhyme:
Now she falls upon the floor
She cannot do it anymore!
Bea has fallen (at last!) An outing to the library turned awry today and ended in a high speed chase through the aisles, me all sweaty and mad, holding Bea in a death grip, Bea screaming and thrashing all the way out to the car and ALL the way home, and lots of threats to never take her to the library again.
She was being so naughty, but then cried so hard on the way home that I actually felt guilty for ruining her day. What?! How does that work?
All is quiet now.
5 comments:
Beautiful sleeping girl. Aren't they always totally precious while asleep--no matter how naughty when awake? Very sweet.
What is it that makes us glad other moms have days like that too!
These are darling pictures. I didn't think she was a redhead but boy those pictures sure had auburn tones in the hair. What a dolly she is growing up without us.
Those are sweet pictures. Bea is looking so grown up these days. I also love that you blew up your beautiful christmas card picture. I feel somewhat jealous- I remember the days when you talked about family pictures always being a disaster (I'm there) and now your kids are growing up and all smiled beautifully and from the pictures I don't imagine any meltdowns or mishaps. You give me hope!
But flori...really? Can she be so naughty? Look how sweet she looks. I don't believe you.
Post a Comment