Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed In



Just when I said, "I don't think we're going to get any snow this year"--we got some. Tons of it (for North Carolina). Our temple trip for Saturday was called off. Church was canceled today. We just got word that CMS (kids school) and UNCC (Rob's work) are both closed tomorrow. We had a busy weekend planned and it's been wonderful to have all activities canceled and get to sleep in 3 days in a row!!
We spent several hours yesterday morning playing in the snow with all the neighbors. We've spent the last 36 hours playing legos, doing crafts, baking, watching movies, and taking naps. Sarah Jane suggested we have Christmas again, now that we have snow, but we didn't take it that far.

4 comments:

Krista said...

fun guys! I think that's more snow then we have ever gotten!

Kimo said...

Looks fun! Isn't it amazing what a little snow can do to a community?

We just had some friends move to Arizona this week and they planned to drive through the southern states to avoid any winter storms...looks like that plan failed.

Maggie said...

Such fun pictures. Glad you guys finally got some snow. :) I love the comment about having Christmas again.

Laura D said...

I love your pictures!