- 3 bottles of nailpolish
- a strip of neatly woven boondoggle
- a tiny golden spoon (why not?)
- a 2" square of fleece
- 10 clear hair elastics all tied together
Monday, June 1, 2009
Pigpocket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flori | Rob | Madeline | Eloise | Sarah Jane | Beatrice
7 comments:
Hehe, how funny!
Some good stuff in there. And the sparkly pocket to hold them in? adorable. I heart daughters :)
so funny. i love it. My girls are collectors as well.
So funny! I get rocks and trains in Briant's.
bring that polish when you come. ;)
also...am TOTALLY loving the new birdie carseat cover on etsy. sooooo cute!
Oh, so cute!!! What a fun find, and so great that you documented it! This will be fun for Eloise to see when she is all grown up.
Haha, that's totally me. I've never had three bottles of nail polish in my pockets, but I've definitely filled several cargo pockets along with two front pockets and a back pocket with everything from harmonicas to cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers usually don't make it to the washer. Probably wouldn't make it through the washer either for that matter.
Post a Comment