Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two Much Fun

We're superstitious about posting on the actual birthday. And this is a huge slideshow, but we really love this little punky brewster. She has brought huge amounts of joy and fun to our family. I'm also starting to tear my hair out as she exhibitis classic hallmarks of turning two!

A few notes about Bea: we celebrated with a little park playdate/picnic with some of her neighborhood friends. Her big gift was a sand & water table which we set up on our back deck. She has moved from her crib to a toddler bed. She loves pockets, lipgloss, and gum. I've found her twice (just this week) with the scanty remnants of an entire pack of gum. (But she does have really fresh breath!) She's talking a ton and learning to sing. She picks on Sarah Jane and thinks it's especially funny to pull hair. She loves bananas, raisins, fruit snacks, cheese and milk.


5 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Bea! I love the curly pigtails. :) Kai and Sisi are big fans of the sand/water table too. It makes Kai super wet and messy all the time. Have fun!

Maggie said...

Bea is so cute. So are your other girls. Holy cow. Maddie looks like she's 16 all of a sudden...watch out. Love and miss you guys.

Bobby said...

I miss seeing these girls! They're so beautiful. I love how wild and curly Bea's hair is. Love the glasses Ella, and love the bangs Maddie. I can't wait to see you guys!

Mariposa said...

how can bea look so much older even when we just saw her a handful of weeks ago? i'm glad your whole family is visiting us soon....NC is ALWAYS too far away for my liking...;)

Carrie said...

How are your girls so grown up? Little Bea is just more and more a little girl rather than a baby! And a darling one she is...

I loved the slideshow--so fun to see what you're up to--glasses, bangs, birthdays, picnics, playing...

Oh--and I love the carseat cover on your Etsy site ;) While in CA last week I had a lady ask me about mine and I directed her to your calicobirdie store--hope she found you!