Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our funny Valentine

Bea has been the best little friend lately. She is constantly saying new words and starting to string together simple sentences and commands (mostly commands, which we all obey.) She loves to list all of her nursery friends (Eli, Megan, Cold (Cole), and her special friend Abe, sometimes prounced "Ape"). She also likes to listen to us and when Rob says, "Time for scriptures" at night, she will run to get a set of scriptures for him and yell out "Scripitch!"

Yesterday she got up from her nap and wandered down the hall, calling, "Daddy! Where are you?" It was probably a good thing he wasn't home, or he would have been melted by that sweet little voice.

4 comments:

Krista said...

look at all those teeth girl! Kai has 8 now and still working on more. boo. She looks darling and I love how she says scriptures. Kai is just barely learning "I love you" and "thank you" which are my fave phrases of the moment.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness she is looking so grown up! What a doll. She looks very sweet reading her books so intently :)

Melinda said...

So cute!!! Hopefully we will be able to see all of you soon!!! Too bad we won't be bringing Bea a cousin to play with this time.

Bobby said...

She is so "Bea"utiful. I love how big and green her eyes are. I'm so sad that you'll be coming to Utah when I'm in Chicago, Flori!