We had a gorgeous, almost 70-degree day, and everyone was happy with their presents. Maddie's big present was FINALLY getting her ears pierced, after asking for it every day for the last year. She was brave, even though we had a traumatic experience with an unintended piercing on the edge of her earlobe when the gun slipped. Eloise and Sarah both got MP3 players, which they've also been asking for, and Bea got her own dolly and a rocking chair for her room.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What! the gun slipped??? Yikes...did you think about suing? ;) That would scare me to death. Brave Maddie. Your ears look beautiful darling. I can't wear earings myself now but I remember I had to wait until I was twelve and it took FOREVER. I loved buying new earings when I was younger though. My favorites were these 3-d like cows that jingled. Don't ask me why?
Well, Christmas looks like it was wonderful. I like the table at Christmas Eve too. Lovely.
Post a Comment