Flori | Rob | Madeline | Eloise | Sarah Jane | Beatrice
I already miss your cute family so much. How can our granddaughters get more and more beautiful everyday! I love you. Mom
pretty girlies! i love eloise's freckle right on the tip top end of her nose. btw....i am your fellow delinquent blogger, and there is nothing wrong with that. we must be sisters.....;)
ohhhh. piggies. I remember the day when we could finally do those. I love the pictures. What a beautiful family and such great posers too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I already miss your cute family so much. How can our granddaughters get more and more beautiful everyday! I love you. Mom
pretty girlies! i love eloise's freckle right on the tip top end of her nose.
btw....i am your fellow delinquent blogger, and there is nothing wrong with that. we must be sisters.....;)
ohhhh. piggies. I remember the day when we could finally do those. I love the pictures. What a beautiful family and such great posers too.
Post a Comment