This post is a bit tardy, but several weeks ago the girls' school had an entire week focused on dads. There were a lot of activities, but a few included:
* Donuts with Dad
* Science with Dad
* Are Dads smarter than a 3rd grader? (where we dads competed with Ella's calss on math questions). Ella's team won. Embarrassing.
* We finished off the week with the grand finale--the Daddy-Daughter Dance! Rob won the unofficial prize of having the most daughters (3) at the dance! We went out for dinner with some neighbors and then the dads and girls hit the dance floor. They had a great time, but came home a little early because of the loud music!
* We stayed up late to watch the lunar eclupse last month because Eloise had just finished a solar system unit. It was one of those memorable activities, with all of us huddled under a pile of blankets on the front lawn. I'm glad we did it.
* Bea continues to grow and explore. She has tumbled down the stairs a couple of times, but hasn't gotten into too much trouble yet.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our ward did a daddy daughter dane las month and the girls were in heaven. I am so glad that they love their dad so much. I need to get your focaccia recipe. Could you e-mail it to me. Thanks
Megan
Love the slideshow with all the pics! Props to Rob for 1) putting the shirt from Tommy's wedding to good use and 2) winning the award for the most daughters--cool. Can't wait to play with ALL of you this summer--hope you can make it out west (and we promise you don't have to come as far west as Herriman--SLC will do :)
what a fun daddy date with the girls. I loved the pics and slide show going as I was reading the post. perfect. I'm glad someone got to witness the eclipse (great pic). It was super overcast here.
Lovely pictures. Those daddy daughter activities sound like a lot of fun. I also loved the pictures of the eclipse. Way to go!
Post a Comment