Sunday, August 19, 2007

They were . . . dancing

The girls have demanded more dancing. Flori and I took a bit of a turn at some Latin style moves and then Madeline and Eloise took the scene with a little Saturday night fever. Hopefully this won't make Aunt Carrie cringe too much. Pure silliness.




4 comments:

Seth said...

vay, vay frightening. From Rob's stalker stare to maddie's sourpuss face, these dancing films were sure to make me laugh ferociously. thank you, thank you, thank you.

ps, flori, thanks for the good laugh regarding the camo cicada. cre-e-eepy crawlers!

Anonymous said...

These videos are great! They gave me a good laugh today. Thanks! Your girls are getting so grown up and they're all so cute. Rebecca just started Kindergarten too and I still think it's hard to believe. It's so good to be able to see you guys, even from across the country. Great pictures and videos--keep it up!

Brackon said...

HILARIOUS!! You'll have to show us some moves in Hilton Head!

Carrie said...

Absolutely amazing!! All your performances were stunning and perfectly executed. Next time I see you I will be awaiting some disco lessons from Maddie and Eloise.

Rob--Joseph would like to borrow that invisible yarmulke of yours when we make our own jib jab dancing movie :)