
With school starting next week, we have been doing some daddy/daughter dates. Maddie and I went to the new Harry Potter movie. Eloise and I went to North Davidson (NoDa) for the monthly gallery crawl. NoDa is an artsy neighborhood in Charlotte that has lots of painting and mixed media galleries. Eloise was just soaking up the creative ideas. Afterwards we got "our table" at FiveGuys burgers and fries. The spuds of the day were from Ashton, ID. An unknowing worker spelled the source Ashten, ID - a farm faux pas to be sure.
Sarah Jane and I hit the nearest Waffle House for some Saturday morning breakfast.


Afterwards Sarah and I did a little dancing. Click the link below to see our progress:


1 comment:
You have the cutest girls in the world! Collin says we need to have one more Begley boy so we can match 4-4. Match-maker, match-maker! It is time to exchange astrology and talk dowry.
Post a Comment