Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beatrice Gloria the Great

Someone around here recently turned 5! And this certain girl has also graduated from preschool and registered for kindergarten. I am shocked to discover that my "baby" is getting so grown up. I get pretty sad when I think about her going to school in the fall. She is my special little friend at home and is a talkative, happy, helpful friend at that.
Here are a few things about Bea:
  • She loves to be outside. The trampoline we got for Christmas is her favorite and she can do lots of tricks.
  • She is patient, happy, enthusiastic and funny.
  • Her favorite foods are spaghetti, corndogs, salad and fruit snacks. And she LOVES gum. 
  • She is a good friend to others and loves to go on play dates and have friends over.
  • She got a new spring haircut and looks very adorable. I just love to look at her little face.

3 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

My goodness, she is looking so grown-up!

kim said...

Her new haircut makes her look all grown up! How did that happen?! We miss seeing Bea :)

agarlitz said...

She is so beautiful. You are going to miss her a lot I'm sure.