Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Utah trip 2009

We spent the second half of our vacation with the LeBarons in Utah. We rented an enormous, sweet cabin in Park City and had more of the good cousin time, staying up late, etc. We got to meet 4 new cousins--Olivia, Gunner, Isabel and Finch--so there was lots of baby loving too.


Other highlights of our Utah visit: seeing "Hello Dolly" at Hale Center Theater, going to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house, fabric shopping with my mom and sister, and taking Maddie to the SL temple to do baptisms for the dead for the first time.



While in Park City, we had a photographer come take some family pictures (and we snapped some too).



We even found time to meet up with all of our Bloomington Friends (but we were having too much fun to get many pictures!) and also spent a wonderful evening at the Sundance cabin (one of my favorite happy places in this world).



Here's the requisite slideshow with the rest of the fun:

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Rob you are beardless! I didn't even recognize you.

Krista said...

Love all the pics...the pressure is on...I need to post on Park City too. It was so fun to be with you guys there. Let's do it again okay.

Kimo said...

Hey, I remember the Sundance Cabin!

Oh what fun!!! I love cousin together time!

Marcie said...

Soooo fun! Don't you just love to get together with family and friends and enjoying each others company! Looks like you created a bundle of memories!