Click below for more fun with Bea, and pictures of Flori's first 5K. Good job sweetheart.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Catching up with Bea
Bea and I are having a few quiet moments while Flori and the girls are at church--our truancy excused by Bea's double ear infection? Looking through a few recent pictures, Bea has changed so much. When not under the weather, she's been a real joy.
Click below for more fun with Bea, and pictures of Flori's first 5K. Good job sweetheart.
Click below for more fun with Bea, and pictures of Flori's first 5K. Good job sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You didn't tell me you ran a 5K! Way to go! I keep trying to love running but so far it isn't working very well. It's kind of a love - hate thing. I love when I look better and feel healthier, but I really dislike the whole sweat and effort bit. I guess I'll just keep tolerating it hoping I learn to like someday.
Yeah!!! Bea is adorable. I am so proud of you Flori and your Hubby. Flori for doing a 5k and Your hubby for taking care of Bea when she is sick!
Post a Comment