Bea was born April 23rd at ~ 1:30 pm. She was 9 lbs. and 21 inches long.
She and Flori are well. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Below are a few photos of our newest princess - with our other princesses.



More pictures of Bea, below.
Flori | Rob | Madeline | Eloise | Sarah Jane | Beatrice



6 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pics--I have been eager to see your new princess. She looks edible with her round face and chubby baby body! I bet she is a delight to hold and cuddle :) Can't wait for my turn!
Bea is so sweet. I'm so happy to hear everything went well. Good job Flori on the natural birth, you are so brave. Hopefully Bea will have a new cousin REALLY soon.
Krista
She is absolutely beautiful! Way to go mom & dad! How fun to welcome in a fourth princess to the family. We couldn't have planned things any better ourselves! We can hardly wait to meet her & smooch her cheeks! I'm sure that Berkley and Bea will be fast friends like the other little princess' in our families!
Oh my word, she is the most perfect thing I have ever seen. Reminds me of....me. Love Tillie
You guys are keeping right up with the Curtis, good planning. She is so cute. I love to see pictures of your girls. It's like seeing pictures of your family when you were little. You have a darling family. We are so happy about your new arrival. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Love ya
Congrats you guys. We can't wait for our little boy to come tomorrow! Thanks for posting the pix. You're all very brave.
Post a Comment